Experience a celebration of food inspired by Hawaii’s diverse cultures as you sample the sights, flavors, and history of Kauai’s sunny South Shore.
Sustainable Agriculture Farm Tour on Kauai
When you come along for our Lihue Farm Tour, we share with you the agricultural connection to food on the island. Kicking off at the Farm Bureau Farmer’s Market at the Kauai Community College on Saturday mornings, you have a chance to meet farmers and farm-to-table vendors first-hand in the market setting.
Additionally, you get a chance to tour the Go Farm Hawaii project that is behind KCC and learn about the future of farming and food growth on the island.
After the market, we continue our culinary romp through the town of Lihue and get to taste farm-to-table restaurant cuisine, meet local chefs, visit Kauai’s best brewery, and more. This food tour is centered around the farm-to-table scene of Kauai and getting behind the scenes in Lihue.
What You Do and Taste on Your Lihue Farm Food Tour
- Six stops include a farm visit, multiple farmer’s market tastings, two farm-to-table restaurant tastings, and a brewery pairing (non-alcoholic option also available!)
- Meet local chefs, farmers, and food creators and hear their stories
- Taste what is fresh on island now
- Learn about the future of farming and food growth here on Kauai
- Media/Press Release Permission
All participants grant to Tasting Kauai the right and permission to use and publish the photographs/film/videotapes/electronic representations and/or sound recordings made during any and all of Tasting Kauai tours and hereby release Tasting Kauai from any and all liability from such use and publications.
Full statement is provided in the confirmation email.