Oasis on the Beach Now Serves Breakfast
- Bacon & Eggs ~ 11, choice of white rice or garlic home fries
- Oasis Omelet ~ 12, sour cream, local tomato, & choice of white rice or garlic home fries
- Oasis Breakfast Poke ~ 17, fresh poke over white rice, a poached egg, sriracha aioli and avocado mousse
- Hole in One ~ 15, Portuguese sausage, cheese, over easy egg & choice of bread
- Oasis Loco Moco ~ 15.90, Makaweli Ranch Burger over white rice, fried eggs and cognac-soy gravy
- Oasis Hash ~ 16.60, short rib, garlic home fries, jalapeno and cilantro cream with a poached egg
- Apple Banana Pancakes ~ 12, with maple-honey glaze
- Breakfast Wrap ~ 12.50, scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese with garlic home fries or rice
- Savory Crepe ~ 15, spinach, mushroom, sherry cream sauce
- Sweet Crepes ~ 12.60, with roasted pineapple, caramel and lime whipped cream
- Granola & Yogurt ~ 10, Anahola granola, honeyed Greek yogurt and local fruit
- Mixed Greens ~ 10, kombucha chia vinaigrette, pickled carrots, cherry tomatoes, seasonal local cheese
- White Rice ~ 3
- Eggs ~ 3
- Bacon ~ 5
- Portuguese Sausage ~ 4
- Home Fries ~ 5
- Toast (whole wheat or sourdough) ~3
- Mimosa ~ 8, orange juice & Prosecco
- Oasis Bloody Mary ~ 10, made with house blended herbs and spices.
- French Press Kauai Coffee ~ 4
Meet executive chef Sean Smull during our Royal Coconut Coast Kauai Food Tour and sample his farm-to-table dishes, some of which haven’t even hit them menu yet!
Oasis on the Beach
4-820 Kuhio Hwy., Kapaa
Breakfast 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Lunch 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Happy Hour 4 to 6 p.m.
Dinner from 4 to 9 p.m.