St. Patrick's Day Kauai 2016
If want to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on Kauai in 2016, we’ve got several yummy restaurant choices for you.
Kauai Beer Co.
The Kauai Beer Company will be celebrating St Patrick’s Day all week. They will have an Irish Stout on tap, with another tap for nitro infused pints. The menu will feature Irish themed dishes each day, including corned beef and cabbage. March 17, St Patrick’s Day, happens to fall on Thursday, which is the brewery’s popular Truck Stop Thursday event. The Green Pig will be grilling an Irish Burger, while Scorpacciata will offer a creative menu of Irish pizzas.
- Irish Sausage with Kaneshiro pork sausage, braised potatoes and pork belly $9
- Irish Beef Stew: braised beef, carrots, celery and onions in a rich gravy made with Guinness Beer $22
- Corned Beef & Cabbage: beef brisket cured in house and braised until fork tender, served with boiled local cabbage and potatoes $22
- Guinness Chocolate Tart topped with homemade mint-chip ice cream and Jameson caramel sauce $8
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheesecake: creamy cheesecake swirled with Baileys Original Irish Cream $8
Reservations required http://www.hukilaukauai.com/
Kilauea Bakery and Pau Hana Pizza
The Kilauea Bakery will be featuring live Irish music. At 9 a.m., Felix Sunnyboy will perform. At 5:30 p.m., Sky Roversi, plays backup penny whistle to AV Grossman, an 80 year old fiddle player. Special guests may arrive.